How To Use Word Suggestions - Android Lollipop
You can use word suggestions while typing text in your devices running Android Lollipop. If you don't need any suggestions while entering text you can turn it off.
- Touch the location where you want to input text.
- Start typing out a word. When the word you want is displayed in a list above the keyboard, touch it.
- Continue to touch words unless the one you want doesn't appear. If so, type it.
Android continues to suggest words as you type.
- To change your keyboard and input methods, go to Settings > Personal > Language & input.
- To turn next-word suggestions on or off, go to Settings > Personal > Language & input > Keyboard & input methods > Google Keyboard > Text correction > Next-word suggestions.