How To Use Wallpapers - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use wallpapers on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. You can choose a picture to display on the Home Screen, Lock screen, or on both the Home and Lock screens. Choose from preloaded wallpapers, or select a photo you have downloaded or taken with the Camera.
- From a Home screen, touch and hold on an empty area of the screen until the Home screen pop-up displays.
- Touch Home Screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens for options:
- Gallery: Access the Gallery to select a photo.
- Live wallpapers: Choose from pre-loaded interactive animated wallpapers (Home screen only).
- Photos: Access Google Photos to select a photo (Home screen only).
- Wallpapers: Choose from pre-loaded wallpaper images.
Note: You can also set the wallpaper in Settings.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings icon > Display > Wallpaper.