How To Use Voicemail Settings On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to customize the voicemail service and settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Voicemail service on Samsung Galaxy S4
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Call > Voicemail Service.
- Voicemail service provided by your carrier is the default.
- Tap My carrier to remove the carrier Voicemail service.
Voicemail settings on Samsung Galaxy S4
You can view or modify your voicemail number from this menu.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Call > Voicemail settings.
- Tap the Voice mail number field, backspace to erase the digits, and enter a new voicemail number using the keypad, then tap OK.
- Tap OK.