How To Use Videos In Album On Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Learn how to use Videos in Album on your Sony Xperia Tablet Z. Use Album to watch videos that youve taken with the camera, downloaded, or copied to your device. You can also share your videos with friends, for example, by uploading them to online services.
To play a video
- Open the Pictures tab or the My albums tab in Album.
- Using grid view or list view, locate the video that you want to open.
- Tap the video to play it.
- If the playback controls are not displayed, tap the screen to display them. To hide the controls, tap the screen again.
To pause a video
When a video is playing, tap the screen to display the controls.
- Tap Pause icon.
To fast forward and rewind a video
- When a video is playing, tap the screen to display the controls.
- Drag the progress bar marker left to rewind, or right to fast forward.
To adjust the volume of a video
- Press the volume key.
To share a video
- When a video is playing, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu icon > Share.
- In the menu that opens, tap the application that you want to use to share the selected video, then follow the relevant steps to send it.
Note: You might not be able to copy, send or transfer copyright-protected items. Also, some items may not send if the file size is too large.
To delete a video
In Album, find the video you want to delete. Touch and hold the video to activate selection mode. The frame of the video thumbnail turns blue when it is selected.
- Tap Menu icon > Delete, and then tap OK.