How To Use Storyteller - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to use story teller on your Nokia Lumia 630. Let your photos tell the stories of your life with Nokia Storyteller. If you dont have the Nokia Storyteller app in your phone, you can download it from Nokia Storyteller. Your phone needs access to your location info. To allow it, on the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS > location, and switch Location services to On icon.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Storyteller. The photos you have taken are automatically collected together as stories. You need to have at least 7 photos taken at a time and in one place for the app to form a story.
- To create a story yourself, tap Menu icon, select the photos, and tap Select icon.
- To rename the story, tap the collection and the title, and write a new name.
- To view a photo in the story, tap the collection, swipe left, and tap a photo. To browse the other photos, swipe left or right.
Note: You can add captions to the photos in the story. Tap a photo and add caption. To view a caption, tap the photo.
Locate your photo on a map
- To see on a map where a photo was taken, place 2 fingers on the photo, and slide them together.
Copy your photos to your computer
Have you taken photos with your phone that you'd like to copy to your computer? Use your computer's file manager to copy or move your photos. If your computer is a Mac, install the Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac app from "Nokia.com."
- Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a compatible USB cable.
- On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer or Finder, and browse to your phone.
Note: Your phone is shown under portable devices as Windows Phone. To see the folders of your phone, double-click the name of the phone. There are separate folders for documents, music, photos, ringtones, and videos.
- Open the folder for photos, and select and copy the photos to your computer.
Note: If your computer's operating system is Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can also use the Windows Phone app. With Windows 7, you can download it from Windowsphone.com.