How To Use Sound Settings - Huawei Ascend G6
Learn how to use sound settings on your Huawei Ascend G6. You can change ringtone, notification tone and more.
- On the home screen, touch Settings then the All tab.
- Under DEVICE, touch Sound.
- From the settings screen, you can:
- Touch Volume and drag the sliders to set the volume of music, ringtones, message tones, and more.
- Touch Vibration to set whether your phone vibrates when you have an incoming call, message, email, event, and more.
- Touch Silent mode to turn on or off silent mode.
- Touch Phone ringtone to select a ringtone.
- Touch Notification tone to select a tone for messages, emails, events, and more.
- Touch SYSTEM to turn the notification tone or vibration on or off when you touch or lock the screen, take a screenshot, dial a number, and more.
Note: You can adjust the volume from the home screen or most applications, such as call, music, and video.