How To Use SmartShare - LG G3
Learn how to use SmartShare on your LG G3. SmartShare uses DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) technology to share digital content through a wireless network. Both devices must be DLNA certified to support this feature.
You can enjoy SmartShare feature on Gallery, and Music.
- On the content you want to play or beam, tap Beam icon or Menu Key > SmartShare.
- Tap Play or Beam in the dialog box.
- Play: You can stream your content via TV, Bluetooth speaker, etc.
- Beam: You can send your content to Bluetooth devices or SmartShare Beam*- supported LG phones or tablets. *SmartShare Beam quickly transfers multimedia contents through Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap the device to play or receive on the list.
- If the device is not on the list, make sure on the device that Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, or Bluetooth connection is turned on. And tap Rescan.
- Tap Send.
To enjoy content from nearby devices such as a computer or mobile device on your phone
- To connect the nearby devices to your phone, tap Nearby devices on Gallery, Music application as below.
- Ensure that your phone and nearby devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure DLNA feature on the nearby device is turned on.
- Tap the device to connect.If the device is not on the list, tap Search nearby devices. After connection, you can enjoy the contents from the nearby device on your phone.