How To Use Smart Cleaning - LG G3
Learn how to use smart cleaning on your LG G3. Allows you to manage unused apps and data. LG has built in a simple method of seeing what's taking up space that doesn't need to be and for you to reclaim it with smart cleaning.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings > General tab > Smart cleaning.
- Below it breaks it down into three categories:
- Temporary files: Comprised of apps' cache files and clip tray temporary files
- Download folder
- Idle apps: Apps that have been left idle for 1 month or more will be highlighted here
- Tap on the category you want to deal with, make sure the checkboxes next to the items you want to delete are checked, then just hit the big "clean" button down the bottom.
- Tap the data you want to remove, then tap Clean.
- Note: You can also clear just the cache if you so wish by heading into Settings > Storage then tap on cached data.