How To Use Shortcuts - Sony Xperia Z1
Learn how to use shortcut on your Sony Xperia Z1. Use shortcuts to manage your applications and keep your Home screen tidy.
- Access a folder containing applications
- Access an application using a shortcut
To add a shortcut to your Home screen
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates and the customisation menu appears.
- In the customisation menu, tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of applications and select an application. The selected application gets added to the Home screen.
Note: In step 3, alternatively, you can tap Shortcuts and then select an application from the list available. If you use this method to add short-cuts, some of the applications available allow you to add specific functionality to the shortcut.
To move an item on the Home screen
- Touch and hold the item until it magnifies and the device vibrates, then drag the item to the new location.
To delete an item from the Home screen
- Touch and hold an item until it magnifies and the device vibrates, then drag the item to Bin Delete icon.