How To Use Security Settings - LG G Pad
Learn how to use security settings on your LG G Pad
Security Settings LG G Pad
- Encrypt tablet: Allows you to encrypt data on the tablet for security. You will be required to enter a PIN or password to decrypt your tablet each time you power it on.
- Encrypt SD card : Allows you to encrypt data on the MicroSD for security.
- Password typing visible: Shows the last character of the hidden password as you type.
- Tablet administrators : View or deactivate tablet administrators.
- Unknown sources: Allows installation of apps from non-Play Store applications.
- Verify apps: Disallow or warn before installation of apps that may cause harm.
- Trusted credentials: Display trusted CA certificates.
- Install from storage: Choose to install encrypted certificates.
- Clear credentials : Remove all certificates.