How To Use Password Lock On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
You can use Password Lock and Unlock as a lock screen option on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Lock screen.
- Tap Screen lock.
- Tap Password.
- Enter a password using the keypad and tap Continue to confirm the password.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it and tap OK to confirm. Your phone now requires you to enter this Password in order to unlock the phone.
Password Settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
When you create a phone password you can also configure the phone to display the password as you type it instead of using an asterisk (*).
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Security.
- Tap Make passwords visible to activate this feature.