How To Use One-touch Setup On Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Learn how use One-touch setup on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. You can use the One-touch setup function to automatically launch the setup of several features that work wirelessly between two Xperia devices. For example, you can use One-touch setup to launch the configuration of basic settings forScreen mirroring and Xperia Link. Once youve completed the setup, then you only need one touch every time to launch these features.
The One-touch setup function is activated using NFC. Other one-touch features include Bluetooth and Media Server. For more information about the setup of Screen mirroring, Media Server, NFC and Bluetooth.
To start One-touch setup on your device
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Xperia Connectivity > One-touch setup. The NFC function is automatically turned on.
- Make sure the NFC function on the other Xperia device is turned on.
- Make sure the screens of both devices are unlocked and active.
- Hold the two devices together so that the NFC detection area of each device touches the other. The one-touch setup function launches automatically.
Note: Both devices must support the One-touch setup function.