How To Use NFC – Nokia Lumia 928
Learn how to use NFC on your Nokia Lumia 928. Near Field Communication (NFC) makes connecting easy and fun. You can pair your phone with NFC-enabled devices, such as a Bluetooth headset, without having to go deep into the phone menus.
With NFC, you can:
- Connect to compatible Bluetooth accessories that support NFC, such as a headset or a wireless loudspeaker.
- Send things, such as contacts or your own pictures, to your friends phone with tap+send.
- The NFC area is on the back of your phone, near the camera. Tap other phones, accessories, tags, or readers with the NFC area.
- Before using NFC, make sure the screen and keys are unlocked.
Turn NFC on or off
From the start screen, swipe left and tap Settings icon > tap + send.
Switch NFC sharing to On.
Connect to a Bluetooth accessory with NFC
Hands busy? Use a headset. Or why not listen to music using wireless speakers? You only need to tap the compatible accessory with your phone.
- Tap the NFC area of the accessory with the NFC area of your phone, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Disconnect the accessory
- Tap the NFC area of the accessory again.