How To Use Motion Gestures On HTC One
Learn how to use motion gestures on your HTC One. Use motion gestures to mute, lower the ringtone volume, and more.
Flip to silence
- When a call comes in you can turn HTC One over to mute it.
Pick up to lower volume
- In a business meeting or restaurant, pick HTC One up when a call comes in to lower the ringtone volume.
Set volume to automatically rise while in your pocket or bag
- On a noisy street and can't hear HTC One ringing in your bag?
- You can set HTC One to recognize when it's in your bag or pocket and raise the ringtone volume so that you can hear it in noisy environments.
Rotate HTC One for a better view
- For many screens, you can automatically change the screen orientation from portrait to landscape by turning HTC One sideways.
- When entering text, you can turn HTC One sideways to bring up a bigger keyboard.