How To Use Mobile Network Settings On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to customize network settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. You can customize settings to control networks.
- On the Settings screen, tap More networks.
- Set the device to download files larger than 30 MB, faster via Wi-Fi and mobile networks simultaneously. A stronger Wi-Fi signal will provide a faster download speed.
- This feature may not be supported by some devices.
- You may incur additional charges when downloading files via the mobile network.
- When you download large files, the device may heat up. If the device exceeds a set temperature, the feature will turn off.
- If network signals are unstable, the speed and performance of this feature may be affected.
- If the Wi-Fi and mobile network connections have significantly different data transfer speeds, the device may use only the fastest connection.
- This feature supports Hypertext Transmission Protocol (HTTP) 1.1 and Hypertext Transmission Protocol Secure (HTTPS). The feature cannot be used with other protocols, such as FTP.
Default messaging app
- Select the default app to use for messaging.
- Configure your mobile network settings.
- Set up and connect to virtual private networks (VPNs).