How To Use Message Threads - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use message threads on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This section describes how to send and receive different types of messages. It also includes the features and functionality associated with messaging. Sent and received text and picture messages are grouped into message threads. Threaded messages allow you to see all the messages exchanged (similar to a chat program) and displays a contact on the screen. Message threads are listed in the order in which they were received, with the latest message displayed at the top.
To open a threaded message follow these steps:
- From the main Home screen, tap Messaging icon. Tap the message thread you want to view.
- Touch and hold the message thread to display the following options:
- View contact: displays the contacts information. This option only displays if the sender is in your Contacts list.
- Add to Contacts: displays the Contacts information screen. This option only displays if the sender is not in your Contacts list.
- Delete: displays a confirmation dialog box that when pressed, deletes the entire thread.
- Add to spam numbers: allows you to register the number as spam.
- Remove from spam numbers: allows you to unregister a number from the spam number list. This option only appears if the number was previously registered as spam.