How To Use LG PC Suite - LG G2
Learn how to use LG PC suite on your LG G2. LG PC Suite helps you manage media contents and applications in your phone by allowing you to connect to your phone to your PC. With the LG PC Suite software, you can...
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, picture) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update your device's software.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from your device.
- Backup, create, and edit the memos in your device.
Note: You can use the Help menu from the application to find out how to use the LG PC Suite software.
Installing the LG PC Suite Software
To download the LG PC Suite software, please do the following:
- Go to "LG".
- Go to SUPPORT > MOBILE SUPPORT > PC Sync
- Select the model information and click GO.
- Scroll down, select the PC Sync tab and click DOWNLOAD to download LG PC Suite.
System Requirements for LG PC Suite software
- OS: Windows XP (Service pack 3) 32bit, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher processors
- Memory: 512 MB or higher RAMs
- Graphic card: 1024 x 768 resolution, 32 bit color or higher
- HDD: 500 MB or more free hard disk space (More free hard disk space may be needed depending on the volume of data stored.)
- Required software: LG integrated drivers, Windows Media Player 10 or later.
LG Integrated USB Driver
- The LG integrated USB driver is required to connect an LG device and PC. It is installed automatically when you install the LG PC Suite software application.