How To Use Language And Input Settings On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to customize the language and input settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4. This menu allows you to configure the language in which to display the menus. You can also set on-screen keyboard options.
You can change the language used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Language and input > Language.
- Tap a language from the list.
Keyboards and Input Methods
You can change the keyboard used by your device by following these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Language and input.
- Tap Default and select a keyboard. Select Samsung keyboard or Swype.
- Tap Set up input methods.
- Tap the Settings icon next to the input method that you would like to configure the settings for.
Based on your selection of input method, the appropriate settings will appear.