How To Use KnockON - LG G2
Learn how to use knockon on your LG G2. The KnockON feature allows you to double-tap the screen to easily turn it on or off. You can disable this feature in the Gestures settings.
KnockOn LG G2
To turn the screen on
- Double-tap the center of the Lock screen to turn the screen on.
- Unlock the screen or access any of the available shortcuts or widgets.
To turn the screen off
- Double-tap an empty are of the Home screen or the Status Bar.
- The screen will turn off.
- Tap on the center area of the screen. If you tap on the bottom or the top area, the recognition rate may decrease.
- To activate or deactivate the feature, tap Home> Menu key > All settings > General tab > Gestures > Screen on/off.