How To Use Hardware Key Control Mode - LG G2
Learn how to use hardware key control mode on your LG G2. If your phone display is damaged or broken, you can answer an incoming call, end a call, or turn off an alarm using the hardware keys.
- Turn your phone off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key and the Volume Keys at the same time for more than 6 seconds to enter the Hardware key control mode.
- Press the Volume Keys to scroll to the desired option, then press the Power/ Lock Key to confirm.
- Answer a call: Press the Volume Keys at the same time.
- End a call: Press the Power/Lock Key during a call.
- Stop an alarm: When an alarm rings, press and hold the Volume Up Key or Volume Down Key to stop the alarm.
- To turn on the phone, press and hold the Power/Lock Key on the back side of the phone for 3 seconds.
- To turn off the phone, press the Power/Lock Key on the back side of the phone for 3 seconds and tap Power off and OK to confirm.
Note: If you use your phone with a broken display glass, your phone can break even more or you can be injured. Make sure to visit the LG authorized service center to get your phone repaired.