How To Use Group In Contacts - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to use group in contacts on your Nokia Lumia 630. You can create contact groups to send a message to several people at the same time, or to see social updates from just group members. For example, you can add family members to the same group and reach them quickly with the same message. Tap People icon, and swipe to rooms.
- Tap + icon > Group.
- Write a name for the group, and tap Save icon.
- Tap + icon and a contact. To add another contact, tap + icon again.
- Tap Save icon.
Note: There is already a group called Best friends in your phone.
Add a new group contact
- Tap the group, and tap Group icon > + icon and a contact.
Remove a contact from a group
- Tap the group and Group icon. Tap the contact and remove from group.
Rename a group
- Tap the group and . . . > rename, and write the new name.
Delete a contact group
- Tap the group and . . . > delete.