How To Use Google Plus App - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use Google Plus App on your Samsung Galaxy S5. The Google Search application provides you an on-screen Internet search engine powered by Google.
The Google Search application is the same on-screen Internet search engine that is on the Google Search Bar on your main Home screen.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon > Google icon.
- Use the on-screen keypad to enter the item you want to search for, then tap Search Key.
- Tap Google Voice Search icon to use Google Voice Search. Follow the on-screen instructions.
As Google has become more intertwined with other applications, this menu provides a quick and ready access point to configure preferences for Google+, Location, etc. You can also use the Search function to initiate a Google Search from this menu.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon > Google Settings icon and select an on-screen option.
- Tap one of the Google Settings options.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to modify your Google Settings.
Google+ makes messaging and sharing with your friends a lot easier. You can set up Circles of friends, visit the Stream to get updates from your Circles, use Messenger for fast messaging with everyone in your Circles, or use Instant Upload to automatically upload videos and photos to your own private album on Google+.
- Sign on to your Google account. For more information, refer to Create Google Account.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps icon > Google+ icon.
- Select the account you want to use to sign in to Google+.
- Tap Add account to create another account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use Google+.