How To Use Gallery - LG G Pad
Learn how to use gallery on your LG G Pad. You can store multimedia files in internal memory for easy access to all your multimedia files. Use this application to view multimedia files like pictures and videos.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Apps tab > Gallery icon. You can manage and share all your image and video files with the Gallery.
- Some file formats are not supported, depending on the software installed on the device.
- Some files may not play properly, depending on how they are encoded.
- Launching the Gallery displays your available folders. When another application, such as Email, saves a picture, the download folder is automatically created to contain the picture. Likewise, capturing a screenshot automatically creates the Screenshots folder. Tap a folder to open it.
- Pictures are displayed in order by creation date. Select a picture to view it full screen. Scroll left or right to view the next or previous image.
Zooming in and out
Use one of the following methods to zoom in on an image:
- Double-tap anywhere to zoom in. Double-tap again to return to fullscreen view.
- Spread two fingers apart on any place to zoom in. Pinch in to zoom out.
- Video files show the Play icon in the preview. Select a video and tap Play icon to play it.
Viewing photo and video options
- When viewing a photo or video, tap the Menu Key and use the advanced editing options.
Deleting images and videos
Use one of the following methods:
- In a folder, tap Delete icon and select the photos and videos you want to delete, then tap Delete.
- When viewing a photo or video, tap Delete icon, then tap Yes to confirm.