How To Use FM Radio App – HTC One M8
Learn how to use FM Radio App your HTC One M8. Listen to your favorite radio stations using the FM Radio app.
You need to connect a headset first to the audio jack of HTC One to use FM Radio. FM Radio uses the stereo headset as the FM radio antenna.
- Open the FM Radio app. The first time you open FM Radio, it scans for local FM stations that you can listen to.
- While you’re listening to an FM station, you can:
- Tap Forward icon or Previous icon to go to the next or previous station.
- Drag the slider to tune in to a frequency on the FM band. To fine tune the radio frequency, tap Forward icon or Back icon.
- Tap Like icon to mark a radio station as a favorite. To see your other favorites and preset stations, tap < icon.
- To turn off FM Radio, tap Stop icon.