How To Use Flipboard – Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use Flipboard on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Use this application to access your personalized magazines.
Note: Before you use Flipboard, verify that you have an active Internet connection available. For more information, refer to WiFi.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Flipboard icon.
- Touch Next on the Welcome to Flipboard pop-up and then touch Done to get started.
- To start your Flipboard, touch FLIP on the greeting page and swipe to the left.
- Touch Flipboard Account to sign in with your Facebook account information or your Flipboard account to view your content and social networks.
- Select a cover story or a topic, swipe through the Flipboard pages, and then select an article to read.While reading an article, use the following icons:
- Previous icon: Go to the previous page.
- Share icon: Share the article with others.
- Favorite icon: Touch to set the article as a favorite.
- Like icon: Set the article as your likes in Flipboard.
- Add icon: Create an account for Flipboard to make your own magazine.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2