How To Setup Microsoft Exchange Account - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to setup Microsoft exchange account on your Nokia Lumia 630. Would you like to have your work mail, contacts, and calendar at hand, whether you are sitting by your computer or on the go with your phone? You can sync the important content between your phone and a Microsoft Exchange server.
- Exchange can be set up only if your company has a Microsoft Exchange server. In addition, your company IT administrator must have activated Microsoft Exchange for your account. Before starting the setup, make sure you have the following:
- A corporate mail address
- Your Exchange server name (contact your company IT department)
- Your network domain name (contact your company IT department)
- Your office network password
- Depending on the Exchange server configuration, you may need to type in additional info during the setup. If you don't know the correct info, contact your company IT department.
- During the setup, you can define how often you want your phone to sync the content with the server. Only content defined when setting up the account is synced. To sync additional content, change the Exchange account settings.
- With Exchange, it may be mandatory to use the lock code.
Open mail from the start screen
- With live mail tiles you can open mail directly from the start screen. From the tiles, you can see the number of unread mails and if you've received new mail.
- You can pin several mailboxes to the start screen. For example, dedicate a tile for business mail and another for personal mail. If you link several mailboxes into a unified inbox, you can open mail from all your inboxes in one tile.
- To read your mail, tap the tile.