How To Use Data Usage On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use data usage on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Your service provider may account for data usage differently.
Note: Your service provider may account for data usage differently.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps icon > Settings > Data usage for options:
- Mobile data: Enable mobile data. You can also control Mobile Data at the Notification panel.
- Set mobile data usage: Disable your mobile data connection when the specified limit is reached. Drag the red limit line to set the data usage limit.
- Data usage cycle: Tap the menu, and then choose a time period for data usage. Data usage for the period displays on the graph, along with usage by application below.
- Tap More Options for options:
- Data roaming: Enable data roaming on your device.
- Restrict background data: Restrict some apps and services from working unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Auto sync data: Set your accounts to automatically sync.
- Show Wi-Fi usage: Display a Wi-Fi tab that shows Wi-Fi usage.
- Mobile hotspots: Select Wi-Fi networks that are mobile hotspots. You can restrict apps from using these networks, and you can configure apps to warn you before using these networks for large downloads.