How To Use Contacts Display Options - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use Contacts Display Options on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. There are various ways to display your contacts.
- Touch Contacts icon.
- Touch the Groups tab, Favorites tab, or Contacts tab to view contacts in various ways:
- Groups: Display contacts sorted into groupssuch as Not assigned, Co-workers, Family, Friends, etc. The number of contacts in each group is displayed next to the group name. Touch a group name to show only contacts in that group.
- Favorites: Show only your favorite (or starred), contacts.
- Contacts: Show all your contacts. Touch the Search field and enter a keyword to list contacts that contain that keyword.
- While viewing Groups, Favorites, or Contacts, touch Menu Key for options.
- While viewing the Contacts tab, touch Menu Key > Settings for Contact settings.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2