How To Use Camera - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to use Camera on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Use your devices built-in camera and camcorder to take photos and record videos.
To access the Camera:
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Camera icon. If a memory card is inserted, the Storage location pop-up displays.
- Touch OK to change the storage location to memory card.
- Touch Cancel to use the device storage for storing pictures and videos.The Camera screen displays.
Note: If memory card storage is used, photos are stored in the /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera folder as jpg files.
The following items can be found on the Camera screen as illustrated:
- Settings Shortcuts
- GPS Active
- Storage Indicator
- Camera Button
- Image Viewer
To take a photo:
- Touch Camera icon.
- Using the display as a viewfinder, compose your photo by aiming the lens at the subject.
- To take the photo, touch the Camera button.
- Touch Back key to leave the Camera and display the previous screen.
- Do not take photos of people without their permission.
- Do not take photos in places where cameras are not allowed.
- Do not take photos in places where you may interfere with another persons privacy.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.