How To Use Call Options - Samsung Galaxy Gear
Learn how to use call options on your Samsung Galaxy Gear.Your device provides a number of features that are available for use during an active call.
Note: Do not hold the device's speaker close to your ear. Excessive exposure to loud sounds can cause hearing damage.
Active Call Menu Options
- The In Call menu provides several available options:
More In-call Options
During a call you can save the current callers information to the Contacts list, or create a Memo. From within an active call, tap Menu icon and then select an available in-call option:
- Mutes: during a call you can mute/unmute the current call.
- Send Call: used to send the current call back to the paired smartphone.
- Dialer: launches the on-screen phone Dialer.
- Bluetooth: activates/deactivates the Bluetooth connection.