How To Use Animated Gif - HTC One M8
Learn how to use Animated Gif on your HTC One M8. Create an animated gif that you can quickly upload and share.
Note: You can save a batch of shots that was captured with continuous shooting mode as an animated gif. You can also create an animated gif from a clip taken in Zoe camera mode.
- In Gallery, open the photo you want in full screen, tap it, and then tap Edit icon.
- TapEdit icon > Task Key. You'll see an animation of the frames.
- Drag the trim sliders to the part where you want the animated gif to begin and end.
- Tap Next.
- On the next screen, you can choose the direction you want the animation to play, set the speed of the animation, choose which frames you want to include, and more.
- Tap Save icon to save, or tap Share icon to save and share the edited GIF.
The edited photo is saved as a copy. The original photo remains unedited.