How To Use Airplane Mode – LG G Watch
Learn how to use airplane mode on your LG G Watch. If you’re on a plane or in any other situation where you want to turn off the watch’s wireless or mobile data connection, you can put the watch in airplane mode.
Follow these steps:
- If your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch.
- Touch anywhere on the background of the screen. Youll see a white screen with a red g.
- Touch again anywhere on the screen to see a menu of things you can do.
- Scroll until you see Settings icon.
- Touch Settings icon.
- Scroll until you see Airplane mode.
- Touch Airplane mode to turn on or off.
Note: For another way to get to Settings, say Ok Google, Settings from your active watch face.
- Learn about what still works when your watch is in airplane mode.