How To Use Accessibility Settings - LG G Flex
Learn how to use accessibility settings on your LG G Flex. Use the Accessibility Settings to configure any accessibility plug-ins you have installed on your phone.
Note: Requires additional plug-ins to become selectable.
- TalkBack: Allows you to set up the TalkBack function which assists people with impaired vision by providing verbal feedback. Tap the switch ON/OFF icon the top right corner of the screen to turn it on. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen to adjust the TalkBack settings.
- Install web scripts: Allows you to enable (or disable) installation of web scripts.
- Large text: Checkmark to increase the size of the text.
- Invert color: Sets the color contrast for better screen viewing. Tap the switch ON/OFF icon at the top right corner of the screen to turn it on. Then tap the screen and drag across the screen in any direction until you see the color contrast you want to use.
- Magnification gestures : When this feature is turned on, you can zoom in and out by triple-tapping the screen.
- Shades: Set the screen to be shade of black.
- Mono audio: Checkmark to allow headset sound to be routed to both the right and left channel. To manually set the audio route, move the slider on the mono audio slide bar.
- Touch & hold delay: Sets the touch and hold delay (short, medium, or long).
- Universal touch: Tap the switch ON/OFF icon to toggle it On or off. On allows you to replace the hardware keys with a Universal touch board icon. Tap the Universal touch icon to access the Power, Home, Volume down, Volume up, and Pinch buttons. Draw a "C" on the board to automatically display the Dial tab. Draw an "M" on the board to automatically display the Messaging application. Draw a "W" on the board to automatically launch the Chrome application.
- Auto-rotate screen: Checkmark to allow the device to rotate the screen depnding on the device orientation (portrait or landscape).
- Speak passwords: Checkmark so that you can say your log in passwords (instead of typing your passwords).
- Power button ends call: Checkmark so that you can end voice calls by pressing the Power/Lock Key. When this option is enabled, pressing the Power/Lock Key during a call does not lock the screen.
- Easy access: Turning this feature on allows you to activate an accessibility feature by tapping the Home Key three (3) times. Choose from Off, Show all, TalkBack,Invert color, Universal touch, and Accessibility settings.
- Text-to-speech output: Text-to-speech output provides audible readout of text, for example, the contents of text messages, and the Caller ID for incoming calls.