How To Turn Off Auto-Rotate On Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn how to turn off auto-rotate on your Samsung Galaxy S3. You can turn off the auto-rotate on your Samsung Galaxy S3, follow the simple steps below.
There's really nothing worse than being half-way through a movie on your mobile device and have it keep switching between portrait and landscape view. It lags the playback, irritates beyond belief, and gobbles up your battery to boot.
So if you're keen to avoid that and make full use of your device's luscious 4.8-inch screen then follow our quick and easy guide to disabling the function.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S 3.
- From your main home screen press Applications'.
- Select Settings'.
- Select Accessibility'.
- In the Accessibility menu, you'll see an option for Auto-rotate screen' with a tick box next to it
- Press on the box to remove the tick.
- Come out of the menus and your screen will now remain static!