How To Transfer Files - iPhone 5C
Learn how to transfer files on your iPhone 5c. There are several ways to transfer files between iPhone and your computer or other iOS device. If you have an app that works with iCloud on multiple devices, you can use iCloud to automatically keep the apps documents up to date across your devices.
- You can transfer files using iTunes. Connect iPhone to your computer using the included cable.See Sync With iTunes.
- In iTunes on your computer, select iPhone, then click the Apps button.
- Use the File Sharing section to transfer documents between iPhone and your computer.
- Apps that support file sharing appear in the File Sharing Apps list in iTunes.
- To delete a file, select the file in the Files list, then press the Delete key.
- You can also view files received as email attachments on iPhone.
Some apps may share content using AirDrop.