How To Take Screenshot - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to take Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. There are two methods in Samsung Galaxy Tab S to capture the screen.
Solution 1 (Shortcut Method)
- Press Power and Home buttons simultaneously and hold approximately 1 second
- Sometimes it works better when you press and hold the Home button first and then the Power button (hold both approximately 1 second)Open the screenshot with the gallery App
Solution 2 (Hand Swipe Method)
- Open Settings
- Click on "Motions and Gestures"
- Scroll down and find "Hand Motion", then tick the box "Palm Swipe to Capture"
- Now you are able to capture the screen with your hand swipe.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5