How To Take Screenshot – Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to take Screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Press and hold the Power/Lock Key and Home key to capture and save an image of the current screen.
Note: A copy of the screenshot is automatically saved to the clipboard.
To view the screen shots:
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Gallery icon.
- Touch to open the Screenshots album.
- Touch a screen capture to view it.
Screen capture using Palm Motion
- From the Settings screen, touch Controls tab > Palm motion. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn the feature ON.
- Capture screen: Capture an image of the screen when you sweep your hand left or right across the screen.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.