How To Setup Using NFC - LG G Pad
Learn how to setup using NFC on your LG G Pad. The quickest way to get started with your SmartWatch 2 is by connecting it to your Android device using NFC. If your Android device does not support NFC, you can connect using the Bluetooth function. To save data costs, make sure that your Android device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Android device: Make sure that the NFC function is turned on and that the screen is active and unlocked.
- SmartWatch 2: To turn on your SmartWatch 2, press and hold down .
- Place the Android device over the back of your SmartWatch 2 so that the NFC detection area of each device touches each other. If you already have an updated Smart Connect application, you device automatically jumps to step 6.
- Android device: Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to install or update the Smart Connect application from Google Play.
- To connect, place the Android device over the back of your SmartWatch 2 so that the NFC detection area of each device touches each other.
- Android device: Follow the instructions to install the SmartWatch 2 application from Google Play. SmartWatch 2 then restarts automatically to finish setting up.