How To Setup SIM Card Lock - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to setup SIM card lock on your Samsung Galaxy S5. Prevent another user from using your SIM card to make unauthorized calls or from accessing information stored on your SIM card by protecting the information using a PIN code.
When enabled, your phone will ask for a PIN number each time you use the phone. Using this option you can also change your SIM PIN number.
- From the main Settings screen, tap Security icon.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap Lock SIM card, enter your SIM PIN code, then tap OK.
Note: You must activate Lock SIM card before you can change your SIM PIN code.
- Tap Change SIM PIN.
- Enter your old SIM PIN code and tap OK.
- Enter your new SIM PIN code and tap OK.
- Re-type your new SIM PIN code and tap OK.