Forget SIM PIN Password - Samsung Galaxy S5
Did you forget SIM pin password on your Samsung Galaxy S5. If you enter the wrong SIM PIN more than 3 times, you will need to contact your Customer Service Representative to get the PUK code for your device.
- Each time you enter a wrong SIM PIN number the phone will display how many attempts you have remaining the next time you try and enter the SIM PIN number.
- After the third incorrect attempt, SIM is now disabled, Enter PUK code to continue. Contact carrier for details displays and your SIM card is locked.
- Enter the new PUK code that you received from your Customer Service Representative on the keypad that is displayed.
- Enter a new PIN code on the keypad that is displayed and tap OK.
- Enter the new PIN code again in the Confirm PIN code field and tap OK.
Note: While your SIM PIN is locked, you will still be able to make Emergency calls if necessary.