How To Setup Email Account - LG G Pad
Learn how to setup email account on your LG G Pad. You can use the Email application to read emails from services like Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL. The Email application supports the following account types: POP3, IMAP and Exchange. Your service provider or system administrator can provide you with the account settings you need.
Managing an email account
- The first time you open the Email application, a set-up wizard opens to help you to set up an email account.
- After the initial setup, the contents of your inbox are displayed. If you have added more than one account, you can switch among accounts.
To add another email account:
- Open the Email application and tap the Menu Key > Settings > + Add icon.
To change an email accounts settings:
- Open the Email application and tap the Menu Key > Settings > General settings to adjust the settings that affect all accounts. Or tap an individual account to adjust settings only for that account.
To delete an email account:
- Open the Email application and tap the Menu Key > Settings > Menu Key > Remove account > touch an account you want to delete > Remove > Yes.