How To Set Timer On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
You can set timer and configure desk clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock) icon > Timer tab.
- Tap the Hours, Minutes, or Seconds field and use the on-screen keypad to enter the hour, minute, or seconds. The timer plays an alarm at the end of the countdown.
- Tap Start to start the timer.
- Tap Stop to stop the timer or Reset to reset the timer and start over.
- Tap Restart to resume the timer counter.
How to configure a desk clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
This feature lets you activate an on-screen clock that can be viewed when the device is docked.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock icon > Desk clock tab.