How To Send Using Bluetooth - Sony Xperia C3 Dual
Learn how to send and receive using Bluetooth on your Sony Xperia C3 Dual. Share items with other Bluetooth compatible devices such as phones or computers. You can send and receive several kinds of items using the Bluetooth function, such as:
- Photos and videos
- Music and other audio files
- Web pages
To send items using Bluetooth
- Receiving device: Make sure the Bluetooth function is turned on and that the device is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- Sending device: Open the application which contains the item that you want to send, and scroll to the item.
- Depending on the application and on the item that you want to send, you may need to, for example, touch and hold the item, open the item, and press Share icon.
Other ways to send an item may exist.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth if you are asked to do so.
- Tap the name of the receiving device.
- Receiving device: If asked, accept the connection.
- Sending device: If asked, confirm the transfer to the receiving device.
- Receiving device: Accept the incoming item.
To receive items using Bluetooth
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is on and is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- The sending device now starts sending data to your device.
- If prompted, enter the same passcode on both devices, or confirm the suggested passcode.
- When you are notified of an incoming file to your device, drag the status bar downwards and tap the notification to accept the file transfer.
- Tap Accept to start the file transfer.
- To view the progress of the transfer, drag the status bar downwards.
- To open a received item, drag the status bar downwards and tap the relevant notification.
To view files you have received using Bluetooth
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Bluetooth.
- Press and select Show received files.