How To Send Contacts With Bluetooth - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to send contacts with Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Depending on your paired devices settings and capabilities, you may be able to send photos, Contact information, or other items using a Bluetooth connection.
Note: Prior to using this feature, Bluetooth must first be enabled, and the recipients device must be visible.
- Verify your Bluetooth is active.
- From the Home screen, touch Contacts icon.
- Touch Menu icon > Share namecard via.
- Touch each contact that you would like to send via Bluetooth. A green check mark will appear next to each entry you select.
- Touch Done.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Select the paired device to send the contacts to.
Note: The external Bluetooth device must be visible and communicating for the pairing to be successful.
- A Bluetooth share notification will appear in your notifications list.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.