How To Navigate - LG G3
Learn how to navigate in homescreen on your LG G3. Here are some tips on how to navigate on your phone.
- Tap or touch A single finger tap selects items, links, shortcuts and letters on the on-screen keyboard.
- Touch and hold Touch and hold an item on the screen by tapping it and not lifting your finger until an action occurs. For example, to open a contact's available options, touch and hold the contact in the Contacts list until the context menu opens.
- Drag Touch and hold an item for a moment and then, without lifting your finger, move your finger on the screen until you reach the target position. You can drag items on the Home screen to reposition them.
- Swipe or slide To swipe or slide, quickly move your finger across the surface of the screen, without pausing when you first tap it (so you dont drag an item instead). For example, you can slide the screen up or down to scroll through a list, or browse through the different Home screens by swiping from left to right (and vice versa).
- Double-tap Double-tap to zoom on a webpage or a map. For example, quickly double-tap a section of a webpage to adjust that section to fit the width of the screen. You can also double-tap to zoom in and out while viewing the picture.
- Pinch-to-Zoom Use your index finger and thumb in a pinching or spreading motion to zoom in or out when using the browser or Maps, or when browsing pictures.
- Rotate the screen From many applications and menus, the orientation of the screen adjusts to the device's physical orientation.
- To select an item, tap the center of the icon.
- Do not press too hard; the tap screen is sensitive enough to pick up a light, yet firm tap.
- Use the tip of your finger to tap the option you want. Be careful not to tap any other keys.