How To Manage Contacts - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to manage contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. You can edit, delete and share contacts.
Editing a contact
- On the Apps screen, tap Contacts > Contacts.
- Select a contact to edit and tap Edit icon.
- Edit the contact information or tap Add another field to add more contact information.
- Tap Save.
Deleting a contact
- Select a contact to delete and tap Delete icon.
Sharing a contact
- Select a contact to share, tap Menu icon > Share namecard via, and then select a sharing method.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.