How To Insert SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to insert SIM Card on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
Remove the Back Cover
- Remove the back cover using the slot on the top of your phone.
- Lift the cover up and to the right of the phone.
Note: Do not bend or twist the back cover excessively. Doing so may damage the cover.
Install SIM Card
When you subscribe to a cellular network, you are provided with a plug-in SIM card. During activation, your SIM card will be loaded with your subscription details, such as your PIN, available optional services, and others features.
Note: Please be careful when handling the SIM card to avoid damaging it. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
- Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot until the card locks into place.
- Make sure that the cards gold contacts face into the phone and that the angled corner of the card is positioned as shown.
Note: If the card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect the SIM card. Re-orient the card and place it back into the slot if the SIM is not detected.
Replace the Back Cover
- Place the battery cover onto the back of the phone and press down.
- Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal.