How To Enter Text Using Trace Keyboard - HTC One M8
Learn how to Enter Text Using Trace Keyboard on your HTC One M8. Instead of tapping the keys on the onscreen keyboard, you can "trace" to type words.
You need to turn on the Trace keyboard in Settings > Language & keyboard > HTC Sense Input.
- Slide your finger from one letter to the next to enter a word.
- Lift your finger when the word is completed.
- If you want to continue entering text, slide your finger over the letters again to enter the next word.
If the word that appears after you traced isn't the one you want, you can:
- Tap a word from the suggestion list.
- Tap the arrow next to the suggestion list to see more choices.