How To Enter Text By Speaking - HTC One M8
Learn how to Enter Text By Speaking on your HTC One M8. The onscreen keyboard becomes available when you tap a text field in an app. Enter letters and numbers, change the keyboard layout or language, and more.
Tap the keys on the onscreen keyboard to enter letters and numbers, as well as punctuation marks and symbols.
No time to type? Try speaking the words to enter them.
- Tap an area where you want to enter text.
- On the onscreen keyboard, press and hold Speaker icon.
- When you see the animated microphone button and the words "Speak now", say the words you want to enter.
To set the voice input language, tap the language bar above the microphone button. You can choose one or more languages. Available languages may vary.
- If a word doesn't match what you've spoken and it's underlined, tap the underlined word to delete it or to see more choices.
- Enter punctuation marks by saying the name (for example, say "comma").