How To Edit Event - HTC One M8
Learn how to Edit Event on your HTC One M8. You can create or edit events on HTC One, and also sync events with your Exchange ActiveSync calendar. You can also create, modify, and sync events with your Google calendar.
Editing events is not supported for all accounts.
- Open the Calendar app.
- On any Calendar view, do one of the following:
- Create an event: Tap + icon. Tap View icon, and then select the calendar you will add the event to.
- Edit an event: View an event, and then tap Edit icon.
- Enter and set the event details.
- To invite contacts from your Exchange ActiveSync account, tap Contacts icon. You can also invite contacts from your Google account.
- Tap Save. If you've invited people to the event, tap Send or Send update.
Checking your schedule for an event
Avoid juggling multiple meetings at the same time. In Calendar, you can check your appointments to see if a new event would conflict with your schedule.
- When creating or editing an event, tap Check calendar.
- Press and hold the event box, and then drag it to an available time slot.
- Drag the top and bottom nodes to adjust the event's time duration. You'll see a message if there are conflicts with other scheduled events.
- Tap Done to return to the event screen, and then save your event.
Choosing which calendars to show
- In any calendar view, tap Menu icon > Accounts (All calendars) or Accounts (Multicalendar).
- Select or clear an account you wish to show or hide.
If you have multiple calendars under an online account, tap . . . to select the items to include.
- Calendars are synced on HTC One, even if they are hidden.
- You can also show or hide tasks that you've created on HTC One.